Automated Order Closing Process
- Online self-service portal
- Multiple document/certificate request, approval, and issuance process
Digital Citizen Services
An all-inclusive, fully automated online self-service portal for citizens/community members to get personalized access to multiple document/certificate requests, approval and issuance process and more.
Few points on the objective client wanted to achieve
- The system allows Government Organizations, Companies, Institutes, and Individuals entities to request and receive different types of Tax Certificates online, by submitting the online application.
- Allowing the above entities to submit registration and update information requests to the Ministry of Finance Kuwait.
- Issuance of Different Types of Tax Certificates Online with QR Code.
- Notify users upon submission and approval of the application via email and SMS.
- Integration with MOF KITAS (Kuwait Integrated Tax Administration System) through RPA.
- Implementation of Workflow for approval and rejection process of Application Request.
- The certificate can be digitally signed by the MOF Authorized User.
Key solution elements (business functions)
- Users Subscription.
- Government Organizations, Companies, Institutes, and Individuals New and Update Registration.
- Certificate Request Management.
- Request Validation through RPA.
- Certificate Issuance.
- User and Roles Management.
- Integration with KITAS through RPA.
- View Application Request History and linked requests.
- Audit Trails.
Key benefits achieved through this solution (qualitative)
- The system allows a secure way for the entities to update registration and get certificates online without visiting MOF premises.
- The system allows the user to get notified about the status of their online application
- The system allows the users to check the status of the application requests.
- The system allows the MOF employees to review and approve application requests.
- The system provides an ease to the MOF Employees by updating the approved application data into the KITAS system by RPA.
- The system provides Arabic and English user interface for public users to submit applications.
- A responsive web interface allows mobile end users to easily use application
- The detailed User guide is available for the users.
Any KPIs / measures that could quantify the benefits (quantitative)
- Each year more than 10 thousand requests are processed by the system.
- Each year more than 6 thousand certificates have been issued by the system.
- Each year more than 40 thousand notifications have been sent by the system.